Solar rooftop subsidy in Gujarat 2022-23
Solar rooftop: subsidy in Gujarat 2021-22| Solar rooftop yojana Gujarat 2021, solar rooftop subsidy in Gujarat 2020-21, solar rooftop scheme Gujarat 2020-21, Indian government solar panel scheme, more solar subsidy, scheme 2020-21, more solar subsidy scheme 2019-20, solar rooftop price 2021, solar rooftop calculator
Gujarat to provide Rs 912 crore subsidy for rooftop solar this fiscalThe state budget for 2020-21 has also allocated Rs 125 crore under Pradhan Mantri KUSUM Yojana to solarize 18,500 grid-connected pumps and for standalone off-grid solar power agriculture pumps.Installation of Rooftop Solar Plants on a large scale is one of the best initiatives, as in such plants, there is no requirement for land.
The Surya Gujarat Yojana scheme plans to cover 2 lakh, residential consumers, by 2019-20 and about 8 lakh consumers by 2022-23.The budget 2020-21 also provides Rs 449 crore to produce 250 MW power this year under the 2.5 GW solar project in phased manner by Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited on the government land located near GETCO substation.
For farmers, there is total provision of Rs 125 crore under Pradhan Mantri KUSUM Yojana to solarize 18,500 grid-connected pumps and for standalone offgrid solar power agriculture pumps.
The state government also plans to install solar-energy based hot water systems at government schools, government circuit houses, and pilgrim places
Energy is consumed where it is generated
The Surya Gujarat Yojana rooftop solar scheme plans to cover about 8 lakh consumers by 2021-22.
This Scheme shall be called “SURYA-Gujarat” (Surya Urja Rooftop Yojana-Gujarat) with the following provisions:
Target: The target for installations of solar rooftops shall be to cater to 2 lac consumers during the year 2019-20 and cumulatively 8 lac consumers by the end of the financial year 2021-22.
The scheme will be under implementation up to 31st March 2022Residential consumer of any DISCOM, who is having residential property in his name,
• is eligible to install solar PV system on his rooftop from any one supplier selected by
• him from the list of GEDA Empaneled Vendors. List of these vendors is available
Gujarat energy development agency (GEDA) has released the official list of GEDA impaneled vendors for solar rooftop project 2020_21 The complete list of vendors under solar rooftop power policy is available in PDF format for downloading purpose. To check the complete list and download it, click the link below:-Solar Rooftop Yojana – Gujarat Benefits:
• 30% subsidy for installation of solar panels by the government of India
• Upto Rs. 10,000/KW subsidy by the Gujarat government Reduced / zero electricity bill: Generated solar electricity will be adjusted against electricity provided by DISCOM
Eligibility / Who can apply for Solar Rooftop Subsidy ?
• The scheme is applicable to residential houses and apartments in Gujarat state only
• Applicant must have the residential property in his own name
• A minimum of 100 square/foot shadow-free area is required, it will be used for the generation of 1KW of solar energy
Download List From Below Link
|| Download List From PDF Click Here ||
List of the GEDA empaneled vendors for solar rooftop Project – 2021
One thought on “Solar rooftop subsidy in Gujarat 2022-23”
This is good work