Gujarat iORA Integrated Online Revenue Applications IORAGujarat Gov In (IORA) 2023 :- If you’re looking for information about Gujarat IORA Integrated Online Revenue Applications (IORA), you’ve come to the correct spot.
Why is it okay to gather land information ?
Land surveys were out in 1960 created land records. You may get land information for Gujarat’s 225 talukas and 26 districts on the internet portal Iora Gujarat – Integrated Online Revenue Application, which was created by the government. It encompasses all land changes resulting from conveyance, sale, hiring, inheritance, distribution, and a variety of other events. Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat List 2022
How to contact the help line
Visit the IORA gujarat gov in portal website to use the integrated online revenue application. Select the District Help Desk information tab on the home page.
How to use
1.To submit a new application, go to the IORA portal’s official website at iora.gujarat.gov.in.
2. From the main page menu, choose “Online Application.”
3. Next, choose the app and app category.
4. You must provide your application number if you choose the registered application option.
5. Type in your email address and mobile number.
6. Enter the captcha code to finish. Press refresh if the captcha code is not displayed.
7. Next, choose Create OTP.
8. Your mobile phone will get an OTP as a verification code, which you must input.
9. Press submit after filling out the application completely.
Functions of Integrated Online Revenue Application Portal
1. Farmer Authorization Certificate
2. A request for the Sub Registrar Office
3. Applications for land surveying
4. Inheritance Notice
5. Notice of Inheritance (City Survey Office)
6. Correction of Village Sample No. 7’s flaws
7. Non-farm premium for non-farm sources
8. Approval to pay premium
9. Permit for non-cultivation
10. A statement of true industrial purpose
11. Authorization to buy land
12. Variable area claim certificate
Online Apply :- Click Here